2012年6月17日星期日

June 2012

Yup!! month of my A2 begins.!
the starting point of a hard pathway,
no matter how.. i have to be strong to face all problems that Im going to have!
It is easy to say n' tough to achieve but i will try all my utmost~ ^^

18/06/12
A day to restart our class after a long break..
Feel kinda stress..
Need to wake up early in the morning again,
n' have a journey to Penang every weekdays..
Life turns loathsome!! SUCK!

Luckily..

i have had my dad permission to stay in hostel in Penang with my classmate - YingYing
then, no need to travel up n' down n' tired myself anymore!
In addition, I have ample to do discussion with my friends when faces any doubt!
N' the most important is that i can have Extra time to do my SHOPPING too~!!
but then, it sound a bit impossible as I need to worh very hard in my study to achieve success this round.. No more playing the full like b'fore!
If not, i will get into trouble when A2 approching!
I dont want the feel of fear anymore!! Please!

Acually, a bit regret b'coz i had squandered the whole past 3 weeks by doing nothing else~
promise myself b'fore that to do self-revision,
but all gone..!
Immerse myself in Facebook,
keep on clicking nothing,
n' waste all my time there!


It is not such an easy task to get into law field!
Just try all my damnedest!
Bless me success!^^


Hooray! nice thing to share!!
HAPPY that i have had my Mathematics dropped!!
Evil QUIT! Life turns colourful!^^
Now, i even have more time for my BusinessStudies n' Law~
hope.. i can do them much more better then previous time!

Classes started..
no more ''warming up''..
teaching continues straight forward..
Abit not used to it after coming bck from my 3 weeks break..
ContractLaw n' TortLaw are covered in our A2 syllabus..
Heard that it is not as easy especially in the way we need to answer the question paper..
same to BusinessStudies as well!
D.A.M.N!

realise that..
STUDY NEVER ENDING~

on the second day after class started..
We went shopping in Gurney as usual..^^

went into Natural..
tested its nail polished..


love this colour n' the effect deeply..
but then it costs rm15.90 per boottle..
i felt the it is not neccessary,
so, i din buy it..

A friend of mine has bought me a wristlet from her hometown..
I love it very much!
just have a look..


specially done for me with my name in..^^


the colourful beads make me feel like a candy! ^^
so Sweet! :)

.. THANKS my dearest friend..


11.38pm..(while most people are about to sleep)
it is time for me to do revision..
in the lonely night..
no more letting myself to be like prviously..
at least have to finish half of the chapter this night..
hopefully.. i can make it done seriously.. :)

Juzt a short break for me now..
Goin back to my book.. Bye!
Have a good dream, u guys! NITES!^^


Arh.....~
Kinda torturing me..
still cant get the idea what is about direct cost, indirect cost, variable cost, fixed cost, n' marginal cost..
those terms confused me since the past 6 months..
I was like OMG!
what to do now??
Can someone help me??
PLEASE!

没有评论:

发表评论